- Complete coverage of Germany.
- Lepcis Magna (Leptis Magna - Libya): pedestrian site walk-through guide.
- Aleria (Alalia): pedestrian site walk-through guide.
- Some sites from Arezzo and Ansedonia (Cosa).
- Some sites from Veio, Fiesole, Pratica di Mare and Populonia added.
- Russi (Italy): pedestrian site walk-through guide.
- Capena (Lucus Feroniae, Italy): pedestrian site walk-through guide.
1.0.6 (apr 25th, 2007)
- Nimes and Pont Du Gard and Nice (France) city walk-through guide
1.0.5 (dec 7th, 2006)
- Verona (Italy) city walk-through guide.
1.0.4 (sep 7th, 2006)
- Pietrabbondante (Italy) site walk-through guide.
- Saepinum (Italy) site walk-through guide.
- Campobasso, Larino and Isernia (Italy) and some other museums and remains.
1.0.3 (aug 25th, 2006)
- Ephesus (Turkey) site walk-through guide.
- some remains in France, Switzerland, Spain and Great Britain.
1.0.2 (jun 6th, 2006)
- Ostia Antica (Rome - Italy) site walk-through guide.
1.0.1 (jun 1st, 2006)
- Pompeii (Naples - Italy) site walk-through guide.
- Milan, Verona, Anzio, Brescia, Capri, Comacchio, Desenzano,
Sirmione, Gaeta (Italy) archeological sites.
1.0.0 (may 29th, 2006)
- Rome's Forum site walk-through guide.
- Villa Adriana site walk-through guide.
- This is a free service offered by the Roman Hideout. The content is copyrighted.
The copy and/or publication of these data is allowed for any non-commercial purposes by adding clear and visible credits to The Roman Hideout web
portal. Please do not copy the file on other web sites to be downloaded,
just link this page.
- Commercial usage of this service requires permission by The Roman Hideout.
- Roman Hideout double check each entry, but current GPS system cannot
guarantee 100% accuracy because of its civilian use limit of 10+10 meters
- If you find this service useful and you like it please donate with paypal by pressing the button with the paypal logo.
- The current version support only the listed Garmin devices because thery are the only devices that allows also pedestrian path and not only
vehicles paths. We plan in the future to offer also Tomtom POI files.